ESL TEACHING POSITIONS - June and July, 2020
Our PUMA language program:
- Serves mainly undergrad students from the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Focuses on oral interaction/production and cultural awareness.
- Targets the language needs of Spanish-speaking learners.
- 30 positions available.
- 63-hour teaching assignments (approx.).
- Pay rate: $30/teaching hour.
- Course dates (June): June 15- July 3, 2020 (daily classes).
- Morning (8:00 -12:45) and afternoon (13-17:45) positions available.
- Course dates (July): July 6-24, 2020 (daily classes).
- Morning (8:00 -12:15) and afternoon (13-17:15) positions available.
- University degree, ideally in education, second language teaching or applied linguistics.
- Three years of ESL teaching experience.
- Formal and recent training in second language teaching and assessment.
- Resident of Canada or Canadian work permit.
- Basic knowledge of Spanish and Latin-American culture.
- Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted (starting in March 2020).
Head of English Department