- 3 Modules (Oral interaction, Phonetics and Pronunciation Workshop, Canadian Culture Workshop)
- Sessions of 3 or 6 weeks (75 hours each session)
- Material included
- Schedules: mornings or afternoons (depending on the schedule of cultural activities)
- Small groups
- Oral and participatory practical approach
- Clear objectives by level
- Highly qualifies francophone teachers
- Access to books and movies in French
- Volunteer participation in the festivals of Quebec’s National Day (June 24), and Canada Day (July 1) Note: An intermediate or advanced level is required to participate in this activity
- Facebook page to continue your learning
- Free cultural activities
Cultural immersionAcademic-cultural activities depend on the session, possible visits:
- Omega Park (safari-zoo)
- Diefenbunker Museum
- Museums (Fine Arts, History, War, etc.)
- Hydroelectric power station
- Winter activities (dog sledding, snowshoeing, snow slide)
Winter: January 3 weeks
June 3 weeks
July 3 weeks
Registration suspended until further notice
MODULES AND CONTENTS
- Basic greeting formulas.
- Introducing yourself briefly and asking basic information from others.
- Asking and giving information about time, day and date.
- Asking and giving phone numbers.
- Understanding and using frequently used everyday expressions.
- Introducing yourself and others.
- Asking and giving basic personal information about one’s address, belongings, and people.
- Talking about tastes and preferences.
- Requesting information on basic purchases.
- Asking and giving itineraries.
- Introducing yourself and your family.
- Describing daily activities.
- Describing a simple event from the past.
- Narrating a short biography.
- Talking about the weather and forecast.
- Arguing in simple forms.
- Describing a person.
- Talking about personal projects.
- Telling a past event.
- Requesting information about a product or service.
- Giving an opinion.
- Comparing products and services.
- Expressing tastes and preferences.
- Expressing agreement and disagreement.
- Describing and characterizing places.
- Asking and giving information about activities and trips.
- Arguing for decision-making about destinations and activities for a trip.
- Suggesting and giving advice.
- Proposing solutions.
- Making a complaint.
- Expressing obligation.
- Asking and giving information about academic and work experience.
- Proposing solutions to the problems of today's world.
- Expressing personal opinions.
- Participating in work-related meetings.
- Exprimer ses intentions et ses ambitions
- Résumer les principaux points d'une discussion.
- Exprimer son point de vue et son opinion.
- Formuler des hypothèses.
- Utiliser le discours direct et indirect.